Wednesday, October 2, 2013

PLN Project # 2 Post 1



For my PLN I choose Symbaloo. I added some of the websites that I use frequently such as USA Online and PNC Bank. I am glad that Google, Facebook, Twitter and Gmail are on there because I use those everyday. There are a few education websites that I put on my Symbaloo that I plan on using in my future. I added iCurio, EDM310 Class Blog, and Sarah's Frist Grade Snippets. Sarah's First Grade Snippets is a blog I came across while doing one of my blog post that I found very useful. She has a lot of resources that will be helpful to me in my lesson planning. Symbaloo is going to be very helpful in my future because it will have all of my websites I need in one place.

My Symbaloo is not complete, and I will be adding websites and blogs throughout the year, for the rest of college, and into my teaching career.

No comments:

Post a Comment