Tuesday, October 1, 2013

C4K Summary Post (September)

C4K #1

I commented on mj01's Blog Post This I Believe. This student is in Mrs. Martin's 1st Block class.

His post was about how sports helped him make better grades in high school. He was hanging out with the wrong crowd. When he got involved in sports, he was motivated to make better grades. He made friends with people that played his sport, he never thought he would.

I commented saying, that I really enjoyed his post. Extracurricular activities are a great way to stay involved in school and meet new people. Also, that all athletes need to know they need to have good grades before they can play sports.

C4K #2

My Second C4K was to post on Damon A.'s blog post Guess Who am I?. He had to write a poem in a point of view, and the teacher asked us to identify which one he was using. His poem was about a fight in the lunch room. The teacher called Damon to come help catch the kids that were fighting. Damon went to his car and got his canine dog to help catch the kids.

I commented telling Damon that it was a great post, and he used the first person point of view. I told him to keep up the good work!

C4K #3

My C4K this week was Taunese from New Zealand. His post My Life's a stage presentation was a presentation about life's a stage.

I commented saying that he did an excellent job on his presentation. I told him I loved how the first slide has pictures from the presentation. It was an overview of the presentation, and I thought it was very creative. I told him to keep up the good work!

C4K #4

Cheyenne is in Mr Rhosus' 6th Grade Class. I commented on her post, How Much Does the Sky Weigh?
I commented saying, her post was very creative and funny! She used a comparison of how many adult elephants it would take to equal the weight of the sky. I told her that I loved that comparison because it was very creative. She did a fantastic job on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment